Aaron Carter, a rapper and singer, passed away at the age of 34.
He was Nick Carter’s younger brother from the Backstreet Boys.
According to the TMZ website, Carter was discovered dead in his bath at his Lancaster, California, home on Saturday. His death was confirmed by his squad, according to PA.
It’s a terrible time right now, they said, and they’re trying to understand out what happened and what caused it.
We share everyone’s grief and ask that supporters spare a thought or two for his family.
According to TMZ, Los Angeles County police responded to a drowning incident and arrived on the site at around 11:00 local time (18:00 GMT).
Carter began his career as the boy band Backstreet Boys’ tour and concert opener. He also enjoyed success as a solo artist.
Millions of copies of his four albums, the first of which was released when he was just nine years old, were sold during the late 1990s and early 2000s.
In 2000, Aaron’s Party (Come Get It), his second album, was released and quickly achieved triple platinum status.
I Want Candy, Aaron’s Party (Come Get It), and That’s How I Beat Shaq were among the singles on it. He once again supported the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears on their Oops!… I Did It Again tour after the release of the album.
Carter began rapping when he got older and has made appearances in Broadway shows and on the US television programme Dancing With The Stars.
He struggled with many things, visiting rehab multiple times, and declaring bankruptcy in 2013 due to massive debt, a large portion of which was tax-related.
Additionally, he had numerous encounters with law enforcement for drug possession and dangerous driving.
He previously stated to the Daily Mail that he did not want to be perceived as a “train disaster” any longer.
He told the newspaper, “I am not how certain people attempt to paint me. If someone wants to call me a train wreck, they should know that I have been a train that has been derailed and destroyed numerous times.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Carter entered rehab early this year in an effort to win custody of his son Prince, who was born in 2021.
Prince’s mother Melanie Martin said in a statement that she was “still in the process of understanding this awful truth” after learning of Carter’s passing.
She continued, “Your prayers and thoughts are tremendously appreciated.
New Kids on the Block, fellow ’90s pop sensations, paid tribute to Carter and expressed their shock and sadness over his passing.