Surgeon MonSef Dahman gives an account of what happened to Princess Diana

The surgeon that tried to save Princess Diana’s life gives the first-ever account of what happened.

Diana’s passing away came as a shock to many as she was a caring and loving mother who was loved by many.

Her sons Harry and William were left without a mother at the critical moment of their lives.

Diana was mourned by the world and she will never be forgotten in the sands of time. A tragic car accident that happened in Paris ended her life, and it became a day no one will ever forget in a jiffy.

Surgeon MonSef Dahman, who tried to save Diana’s life on that horrible night, has spoken out for the first time.

In an interview with Daily Mail, he revealed what happened.

“The thought that you have lost an important person, for whom you cared personally, marks you for life,” he told the British news outlet.

Dahman was working his long usual shifts and an easy-going day when suddenly everything changes dramatically.

“I was resting in the duty room when I got a call from Bruno Riou, the senior duty anaesthetist, telling me to go to the emergency room,” Dahman told Daily Mail. “I wasn’t told it was Lady Diana, but [only] that there’d been a serious accident involving a young woman.”

When he arrived at the emergency room he was told it was Princess Diana.

“It only took that moment for all this unusual activity to become clear to me,’ he recalled.

She received treatment by doctors at the scene but suffered cardiac arrest while in the ambulance.

She received a blood transfusion upon her arrival in the hospital and went on to undergo an x-ray as she suffered internal injuries.

Her heart couldn’t start either, it was clear her situation was critical.

“We tried electric shocks, several times and, as I had done in the emergency room, cardiac massage,” Dahman explained. “Professor Riou had administered adrenaline. But we could not get her heart beating again.”

Dahman and his medical team tried all they could to save her, but tragically they couldn’t.

“We fought hard, we tried a lot, really an awful lot,” he said. “Frankly, when you are working in those conditions, you don’t notice the passage of time. The only important thing is that we do everything possible for this young woman.

“We could not save her. And that affected us very much.”

Facebook Comments