More often than not, women are guilty of lying about their physical appearance, their age, their weight and their level of education. On the other hand, with men, they more so lie about various other reasons. Below is a list of most common lies men tell to women . Have you heard any of these while lies yourself?
1. You are my first love.
Men fall so easily, and they think they have fallen in love with every woman they meet. “You are my first true love” is so commonly used amongst broken men. They use this to impress you, so you will fall hard for them.
2. “I am sorry.” Often time, quite frequently, men will say “I am sorry”, even when they are not, just to keep a smooth sailing relationship. More often than not, they say they are sorry, but deep down, they do not mean it!
3. I’ll call you tomorrow. Such a common lie used often by men. They say it to get off the hook with you, because they don’t have the balls and aren’t man enough to speak the truth and actually say, “Sorry, but I don’t think this is going to work out for me.” They use it as a ploy, to avoid you and to get rid of you quickly.
4. She isn’t that pretty. When you hear your man utter these words, this usually implies that she is pretty to him. Why can’t he just be honest with you? They avoid being honest with you because they do not want the argument, so they choose to lie to your face.
5. You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Please! Give me a break – obviously, this isn’t true! Men know that us women are so very cautious about of looks, and they know we want to be admired, so they feed us lines of garbage just to appease us for the moment. Usually, they use these words to impress you.
6. “I am single.” This is such a famous line, for many men! Be careful many men are strong in the dating scene and have no actual regard for any of their “partners”. However, when men tell us they are single, it implies to us that they are available and open to a relationship, and you are highly misled by their words.
7. “I’m on my way”. This is a common line typically thrown out to women to lead you on that they are coming, but with no intentions of actually showing up! Men also could possibly pull this card on you, and then actually show up, just so they regain control and keep you hook line and sinker!
8. “I’m fine, nothing is wrong” For many men, they have a hard time opening up, especially when something is bothering them, they can’t seem to find the right way to express their feelings, so they hold it in. This is also used as a ploy to protect their egos and avoid any drama over whatever the issue might be. So to a man, it is easier for them to say they’re fine when deep down, they truly aren’t.
9. “You know me, this is how I am”. Typically a man will say this to a woman to avoid topics or uncomfortable situations. However, they are implying that you should know them by now. But that is the problem, they aren’t upfront and honest about their feelings, so you truly don’t know who you are dealing with!